HVAC Roxboro, NC Ultimate Guide to Energy Efficiency
The U.S. Department of Energy describes “energy efficiency” as the effective solutions for buildings and suppliers alike that provide large-scale energy to Americans at cost saving numbers. However, there are ways you can increase energy efficiency from the comfort of your own home or your office. With Roxboro Heating & Air, for instance, you can upgrade your HVAC Roxboro, NC unit with a new system that benefits everyone.
These benefits include cost saving options for your HVAC, air conditioning, heat pumps, gas furnaces, electric furnaces, or oil furnaces.
Check out the HVAC Roxboro, NC Efficiency List:
- Efficient Design. Simply because you have had the same HVAC unit for the past ten years, does not mean you have to keep the same one. Depending on the size and location of your current system, you can upgrade to a more advanced HVAC Roxboro, NC unit that might last even longer.
- Choices. How do you know which brand to choose for your HVAC or heat pump? Roxboro Heating & Air gives you top brand options like Armstrong, Carrier, Trane, and Goodman so that you always end up with an effective solution.
- Size Matters. Depending on the square footage of your location, you might need a smaller or larger efficient system. For example, if you get an HVAC Roxboro, NC air conditioner that was built for a large house, its cycle timer could make your smaller space uncomfortable.
- Long-Term Savings. Most people wait for their air conditioning or heat pump to fail them before they have it replaced. Yet they may not be aware that waiting to have their system replaced often costs more than upgrading. If you are not sure where to begin, look for Roxboro Heating & Air maintenance to guide you in the right direction.
- Purifying Filters. Your air conditioner has a filter, but does it have a filter-dryer? The purpose of adding one to the smaller liquid line is that you instantly extend the the life of your compressor. Filter-dryers remove moisture and reduce grit.
- Heat Pump, Anyone? If the temperature of one room has a significantly different temperature than another, you can install a new heating or cooling system for each one. Then you would not have to rely on a single central system.
- System Options. You are not required to upgrade your entire HVAC system each time it needs maintenance. In fact, it is possible that you can replace the furnace or air conditioner. Let Roxboro Heating & Air help you decide what will be energy efficient and cost saving for you location.
- Trustworthiness. Did you know that improper installation of HVAC, air conditioning, heat pumps, and furnaces can decrease efficiency by as much as 30%? In other words, without a licensed and insured contractor like Roxboro Heating & Air, you could actually eliminate your energy savings. Nobody wants that.
- Credibility. When it comes to energy efficiency, Roxboro Heating & Air is your ultimate guide to cost saving success. We have a name you can trust, because of our top brands and prized customer service. We also make our Roxboro, NC Heating & Air services available to more than just Roxboro. We have locations in Timberlake NC, Rougemont NC, Bahama NC, Danville, VA, South Boston VA, Halifax VA, and Yanceyville NC. So no matter where you are in the area, we can guide you in the right direction.
Now you know the benefits of installing a new HVAC Roxboro, NC system, we hope you will consider Roxboro Heating & Air for your maintenance or upgrade. Call today.