At Roxboro Heating & Air, we are your HVAC Roxboro, NC specialists with a focus on HVAC installation, repair, and maintenance. If you are a commercial or residential customer in need of HVAC Roxboro, NC services, you are in the right place.
Together Carl and Mary have owned Roxboro Heating & Air since 1997, and Carl has over 40 years of experience in the field. Their time in the field shows their commitment to efficient and effective heating and air solutions, and moreover their devotion to positive customer service.
Spring, with its milder temperatures, is the perfect time to repair or replace your HVAC system before the brutal summer heat hits. During this time of year, we suggest that you call your local HVAC professional to come out and inspect your HVAC system. They will be the best ones to tell you if your HVAC system needs any repairs or if it needs to be replaced altogether.
There are some tell-tale signs that you, as a homeowner, should pay attention to when it comes to your HVAC system. If you notice any of these signs, it’s definitely time to call in an HVAC professional. According to Energy Star, there are some of the signs that your HVAC system needs to be replaced:
- If your heat pump or air conditioner is more than 10 years old, or if furnance or boiler is more than 15 years old, it’s time to get a new one.
- If you notice an unusual spike in your energy bills, it’s time to start looking into getting a new HVAC system.
- If some of your rooms are noticeably warmer or cooler than other areas of the home, something is probably going on with your HVAC system.
- If you are noticing extra humidity in your home’s air and excess moisture around the home, call an HVAC professional.
- If your HVAC system is making any sort of unusual noises, it needs immediate attention.
For all of your HVAC needs, from repair to installation to maintenance, give us at call at Roxboro Heating & Air in Roxboro, NC.